Headwaters is under construction. We need to renovate our hospital, so we can continue to meet your care needs and improve the experiences of our patients, families and caregivers as well as the people that work here.
Thank you to our community for funding our redevelopment projects through the Headwaters Health Care Foundation and Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary.
We appreciate for your patience during construction.
Currently under construction
- Painting has started on the lower level of the hospital.
- New illuminated exterior signage has been installed at our Main Entrance.
- Our Main Entrance has changed to an exit only, please use our Ambulatory Care Entrance to gain access to the hospital.
- We are working with the Town of Orangeville, we will be installing a new bus shelter outside of our Ambulatory Care space.
- We have made careful consideration for these projects due to the current situation with COVID-19 to ensure the safety of everyone who receives care, visits or who works at our hospital. We feel that this is the right time to move forward with this work.
- Contractors will be onsite from 6am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday and sometimes on weekends.
- Contractors will need limited to no access in our hospital during this time. Any that do require access will have to go through the screening process prior to entering the building including proof of vaccination.