Headwaters is under construction. We need to renovate our hospital, so we can continue to meet your care needs and improve the experiences of our patients, families and caregivers as well as the people that work here.
Thank you to our community for funding our redevelopment projects through the Headwaters Health Care Foundation and Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary.
We appreciate for your patience during construction.
Currently under construction
MPP Sylvia Jones announced in September that Headwaters was the recipient of a $1.15 million investment in upgrades and repairs through the Province's Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF).
We are pleased to share that this work will begin in January with much needed repairs to our hospital roof.
- The first area that will be repaired is our Obstetrical Unit.
- We anticipate repairs to our Obstetrical Unit to be completed by late February.
- We have made careful consideration for this project due to the current situation with COVID-19 to ensure the safety of everyone who receives care, visits or who works at our hospital.
- We feel that it is the right time to complete this construction as access to the hospital is already limited to the Emergency Department and Ambulatory Care entrance to allow for COVID-19 screening. Thus, this project will not impact hospital activities.
- Contractors will need limited to no access into our hospital during this time. Any that do require access will have to be through the screening process prior to entering the building.
These renovations were funded the Province's Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF).
For more information contact us or check out our news section below.