Headwaters is under construction. We need to renovate our hospital, so we can continue to meet your care needs and improve the experiences of our patients, families and caregivers as well as the people that work here.
Thank you to our community for funding our redevelopment projects through the Headwaters Health Care Foundation and Headwaters Health Care Auxiliary.
We appreciate for your patience during construction.
Currently under construction
- Contractors have completed the work replacing the roof above the Administration Area and Cafeteria. Sheet metal capping work will take place soon.
- Roofing work will being on E-Wing on November 1 (weather permitting). Scaffolding will be setup late next week to complete this work which will require the door to the Gardens between D and E Wing to remain closed.
- Paving and sidewalk remediation is underway at the Emergency Department driveway, Main Entrance driveway as well as other identified sidewalks in the same general area. The sidewalks have been completed and the driveway has been ground up.
- Paving has been delayed as the ground of the back-parking lot was too soft and wet to complete the work. We have taken materials out and replaced them with new ones that will better support the paving.
- Working with the Town of Orangeville, we will be installing a new bus shelter outside of our Ambulatory Care space.
- Work remains underway at our Emergency Department Entrance which will require us to close the entrance for half a day in the near future. Timing will be shared in advance.
- We have made careful consideration for these projects due to the current situation with COVID-19 to ensure the safety of everyone who receives care, visits or who works at our hospital. We feel that this is the right time to move forward with this work.
- Contractors will be onsite from 6am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday and sometimes on weekends.
- Contractors will need limited to no access in our hospital during this time. Any that do require access will have to go through the screening process prior to entering the building including proof of vaccination.