Where to park
Hospital parking is available on the hospital property.
For patients and visitors, there are two parking lots. One by the Emergency Department entrance and another by the main hospital entrance.
Designated parking spaces for Dialysis patients are available in the parking lot next to the main entrance.
Please remember to bring your parking ticket with you.
There are two drop off/pickup spaces. One located near the Ambulatory Care Entrance and one near the Main Entrance.
After dropping off a patient, your car should be moved to the hospital parking lot where you will be required to pay for parking.
Effective September 1, 2023
|First 15 minutes
|First ½ hour
|Each additional ½ hour
|10 usage pass
|Unlimited weekly pass
How to pay
- When you enter the parking lot, push the button on the machine to get a ticket.
- Please bring that ticket inside with you.
- When you are ready to leave, go to the ticket machine in the main lobby and follow the instructions. Once you have paid, you will have 15 minutes to exit the parking lot.
- Take your ticket with you and insert it into the machine at the parking exit gate.
- Alternatively, payment can also be made at the parking exit gate. Please follow the instructions on the ticket machine at the parking gate exit. Ticket machines at the parking exit gate only accept credit cards.
Parking ticket machines
Inside the hospital, there are two parking ticket machines. One in the main lobby of the hospital and one in the front of the medical office buildings located at 140 and 150 Rolling Hills Drive. Ticket machines in the main lobby accept credit cards and cash.
Access our parking revenues.