A place where you will thrive
Our goal is to provide the best care possible to our patients, families and caregivers. To accomplish this, we need the best team possible providing the care. That’s where you come in!
Our People Strategy, which was developed with support from our staff and physicians, is designed to empower and enable our staff to reach their full potential. The People Strategy focuses on four key pillars: Talent Management, Health, Wellbeing, and Safety, Learning and Development, and Culture and Recognition. By prioritizing these areas, we aim to create an environment that fosters growth, innovation, and excellence, while maintaining the highest standards of care.
What we offer at Headwaters:
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Extended health care and dental care (full-time employees only)
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – which provides confidential counseling services to employees and their families, as well as a variety of work life services to assist with everyday life challenges such as child and eldercare, financial advice legal support, career and resiliency coaching and nutrition support services.
- Life and disability insurance
- Maternity/ Parental leave top up
- Education subsidies
- Variety of opportunities and positions
- Challenging clinical specialty areas
- Excellent interprofessional team environment
- On-site cafeteria
- Payday Payouts -opportunity for staff to play HHCC Foundation’s Payday Payouts 50/50 lottery and much more
- Long service awards
- A campus surrounded by beautiful Gardens
- A culture where your voice really matters
Join us and be part of transforming healthcare in Dufferin County - Caledon.