Members can design their own personal plan upon which their ‘call’ will be based. The call-out program works collaboratively with many community service providers such as Home and Community Care, Alzheimer Society, Headwaters Health Care Centre, Canadian Mental Health Association, Seniors Centre and other like-minded agencies that support seniors.
People interested in receiving the daily call-out service will register to become a Member of the service. No assessment is required; self referral is accepted by individuals and families.
The service is available to seniors, (adults 55+), and to caregivers.
Benefits of daily or periodic check-in supports:
Access more information
- Healthy routine reminders (e.g. medication, meals, exercise, appointments).
- Increases and supports social connection.
- Ensure safety, health and well-being.
- Quick link to emergency response when required, and community resources.
- Support to Caregivers and those living with dementia.
- Family relief for vacations.
- All calls are confidential.