Members can design their own personal plan upon which their ‘call’ will be based. The call-out program works collaboratively with many community service providers such as Home and Community Care, Alzheimer Society, Headwaters Health Care Centre, Canadian Mental Health Association, Seniors Centre and other like-minded agencies that support adults 55+.
People interested in receiving the daily call-out service can register to become a Member of the service. No assessment is required; self-referral is accepted by individuals and families.
The service is available to adults 55+ and to caregivers.
How do daily periodic check-in calls help:
Access more information
- Support health routine reminders (e.g. medications, meals, exercise, appointments)
- Provide social connection
- Increase safety, health and well-being
- Quick link to emergency response and to community resources when required
- Support for caregivers and individuals living with dementia
- Ease concerns for family