Our Spiritual Care volunteer team supports all types of spiritual expression: religious practice, personal relationships, artistic creation, a connection to nature, and more. You will be supported in a way that honours your values and beliefs. This service is available to patients, caregivers, and staff of all faiths and cultural backgrounds.
Spiritual Care services:
- Prayers, blessings, and spiritual guidance.
- Discover the meaning of illness, challenges, and life transitions.
- Cope with grief and loss.
- The practice of meditation.
- Celebrate sacred rituals. Please provide advanced notice for ritual requests.
- Address concerns about ethical decision-making.
- Assist in accessing additional resources.
- Access to the Multi-Faith Centre, open 24/7 for prayer, meditation, and reflection. The Multi-Faith Centre is located on the lower level, near the bottom of the staircase and the Spiritual Care Office.