Following the Ministry of Health announcement updated on February 10, 2022, we will be resuming elective surgeries as of February 22, 2022. We began a gradual resumption of diagnostic imaging and ambulatory care services earlier this month.
This is the second phase, of a four-phase gradual resumption of activities within the province.
We are regularly and carefully reviewing all our areas of care to determine how we can continue to best serve our community in light of the Omicron variant.
We understand how important it is to have a loved one by your side. As COVID-19 continues to be a concern, Headwaters has restricted visitation at the hospital. Access information about Designated Care Partners>>.
Below is what is open and closed at this time.
Ambulatory Care – Clinics that are open
- Chemotherapy treatment (Systemic Therapy) and Oncology Clinic
- Diabetes Education Centre
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- Infusion Clinic
- Urgent Stress Testing
- Fracture Clinic and Plastics Clinic
- Minor Procedures Room
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Anesthesia Clinc
We are resuming endoscopies on February 14 and non-emergency and non-urgent surgeries as of February 22, 2022.
- If your surgery is being delayed, your specialist’s office will call you
- If you have questions regarding your status, please contact your surgeon's office for an update
Emergency, In-patient, Critical Care, Chronic Care and Obstetrical Services
We continue to provide emergency care, in-patient, critical care, chronic care and obstetrical services. All tours of our obstetrical services have been cancelled at this time, but information can be viewed on our website to prepare a patient for arrival.
- All Diagnostic Imaging services are available.
- Diagnostic Imaging procedures are reviewed for urgency by our team of Radiologists. If a scheduled procedure is delayed as services are resumed, patients will be notified.
Laboratory & Pharmacy: All Laboratory and Pharmacy Services are available.
Paramedic Services: All Paramedic Services are available.
Patient Accounts/Bill Payments:
Our Health Records Department is open to the public.
- Our Patients Accounts/Cash Office is open in the Joan & Paul Waechter Welcome Centre (main lobby). Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00am to noon and 12:30 to 4:00pm
- Bill payments can also be mailed-in to Patient Accounts c/o Headwaters Health Care Centre, 100 Rolling Hills Drive, Orangeville, Ontario L9W 4X9 or made online
- Requests for the release of patient information can be mailed or faxed to us.
- Access more information about our Health Records Department.
Please continue to practice all public health guidelines.