For scheduled appointments, use the Ambulatory Care entrance only where you will be screened before entry.
We have reduced restrictions for visiting. We will now allow one essential visitor for certain categories of patients. Visitors will be screened upon arrival and those who fail the screening will not be permitted to enter. Access our patient visitation policy
Below is what is open and closed at this time. If an urgent need arises, care will be provided on a case by case basis.
Ambulatory Care – Open Clinics
- Anesthesia Clinic
- Cardiac Wellness Program
- Chemotherapy treatment
- Diabetes Education Centre
- Fracture Clinic
- Holter Monitoring
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- Infusion Clinic
- Laser Clinic
- Medical Clinics
- Medical Surgical
- Minor Procedures
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) and Low Back Pain Clinics
- Nephrology Clinic
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Oncology Clinic
- Plastics Clinic
- Pre-op Clinic
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Stress testing
- Surgical Clinic
- Systemic Therapy (Chemotherapy)
- Thoracic Clinic
- Urgent Stress Testing
We have resumed our surgeries and procedures with a gradual, phased and safe approach. The initial ramp up has focused on scheduled surgical procedures and endoscopy.
- Other procedures will be ramped-up in the coming months as the next phases of the recovery plan are approved.
- When your surgery or procedure has been rebooked your surgeon will call you.
- If you have questions regarding your status, please contact your surgeon's office for an update.
Emergency, In-patient, Critical Care, Chronic Care and Obstetrical Services
We continue to provide emergency care, in-patient, critical care, chronic care and obstetrical services. All tours of our obstetrical services have been cancelled at this time, but information can be viewed on our website to prepare a patient for arrival.
- We have expanded our Bone Mineral Density (BMD) testing and Mammography and moved to full capacity for Nuclear Medicine.
- Diagnostic Imaging procedures are reviewed for urgency by our team of Radiologists. If a scheduled procedure is delayed, patients will be notified.
- All urgent Diagnostic Imaging services are available.
- Diagnostic Imaging and Ambulatory Care Registration Clerks have moved to the Joan & Paul Waechter Welcome Centre.
Laboratory & Pharmacy: All Laboratory and Pharmacy Services are available.
Paramedic Services: All Paramedic Services are available.
Patient Accounts/Bill Payments:
- Our Patients Accounts/Cash Office is open on the lower level. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 12 noon and 12:30 to 4:00pm
- Bill payments can also be mailed-in or made Our Health Records Department is temporarily closed to the public.
- Requests for the release of patient information can be mailed or faxed to us.
- Access more information about our Health Records Department.
Corporate Services: We are undergoing a careful review of all our corporate services, to ensure that all non-essential teams are redeployed or provided with a work-from-home option.
Please continue to practice physical distancing.