Surgeries and procedures resumed as of June 15 - with a gradual, phased and safe approach:
Info Sheet & Frequently asked questions for patients, families and caregivers
- The initial ramp up focuses on scheduled surgical procedures and endoscopy.
- Other procedures will be ramped-up in the coming months as the next phases of the recovery plan are approved.
- For scheduled appointments, use the Ambulatory Care entrance only where you will be screened before entry.
- Please note, there are no updates to our current visitation guidelines. Updates will be posted on our website.
- When your surgery or procedure has been rebooked your surgeon will call you.
- If you have questions regarding your status, please contact your surgeon's office for an update.
Below is what is open and closed at this time; however, if an urgent need arises, care will be provided on a case by case basis.
Ambulatory Care - Clinics closed
Ambulatory Care – Clinics open in a limited capacity
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function
- Cardiac Wellness
- Minor procedures
- Stress testing
- Infusion clinic
- Medical surgical
- Medical clinics
- Minor procedures
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) and Low Back Pain Clinics
- Pre-op (by phone when required)
- Laser clinic
- Chemotherapy treatment
- Oncology clinics
- Urgent stress testing
- Diabetes Education – Over the phone
- Fracture clinic
- Plastics clinic
Emergency, In-patient, Critical Care, Chronic Care and Obstetrical Services
We continue to provide emergency care, in-patient, critical care, chronic care and obstetrical services. All tours of our obstetrical services have been cancelled at this time, but information can be viewed on our website to prepare a patient for arrival.
Laboratory & Pharmacy
- Diagnostic Imaging procedures are reviewed for urgency by our team of Radiologists. If a scheduled procedure is delayed, patients will be notified.
- All urgent Diagnostic Imaging services are available.
- Diagnotic Imaging and Ambulatory Care Registration Clerks have moved to the Joan & Paul Waechter Welcome Centre.
: All Laboratory and Pharmacy Services are available.
Paramedic Services: All Paramedic Services are available.
Patient Accounts Office:
- Our Patients Accounts office is temporarily closed. Bill payments can be mailed-in or made online.
- Switchboard will no longer be accepting cash at this time.
Spiritual Care: Spiritual Care is being offered only when specifically requested and is reviewed on a case by case basis.
As the province begins to take steps towards opening up we want to remind you of the continued importance of physicial distancing.