It’s a boy! Tristan Derek Peter Edwards was born at Headwaters Health Care Centre at 6:02 a.m. on January 1, 2021 weighing a healthy 8 pounds and 8 ounces. Tristan is the first baby for mom Simone Edwards and the second grandchild for proud grandparents Sue and Derek Edwards. Congratulations to the family! What a great way to start the year off!
Did You Know?
- There were nearly 900 deliveries at Headwaters last year.
- Headwaters’ Obstetrical program is growing at a rate of about 10 per cent annually.
- Headwaters has obstetricians with clinics adjacent to the hospital at 140 Rolling Hills Drive.
- Midwives registered with Midwives of Headwaters Hills have hospital privileges at Headwaters and work alongside Headwaters’ Obstetrical Team of physicians and nurses to offer midwife-attended hospital births.
- Each piece of hospital equipment our doctors and nurses use is funded by community donations through Headwaters Health Care Foundation. Thanks to the generosity of our local community, this includes new equipment for the Obstetrical program.