We’re looking for professionals that share in our values of teamwork, passion, courage, and kindness to join our team. We have several positions available across our hospital
and would love to share details with you as well as discuss the benefits of working here.
Date: September 20, 2022
Time: Noon to 7 p.m.
Where: Back Gardens located near the entrance to our cafeteria
Parking: Free of charge in the parking lot located at the top of the entrance to 140 Rollings Hills Drive
What you can expect
We’ve invited representatives from each area of service across our hospital and Dufferin County Paramedic Service to join us. Stop by a booth of your choosing and speak with a representative about the current employment opportunities. Additional information will be available about the Town of Orangeville and Dufferin County.
If a position piques your interest and you match the qualifications, you will be invited to participate in an interview on the spot with our Human Resources and Leadership teams.
Leaders from our volunteer programs will also be in attendance; we are fortunate to have not one but six volunteer groups at our hospital doing tremendous work.
Fun festivities we have planned
Of course, there is also a great deal of excitement and fun planned for this event including draws, prizes, and goodies for you to take home.
Our Friendship Gardens Coordinator, Lynn Sinclair-Smith, will also be offering guided tours of our campus. Be sure to meet Lynn outside at our cafeteria entrance at 2:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. to participate.
Benefits of joining our staff team
We hope you are successful in joining our team and can enjoy a few of these great benefits:
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Extended health care and dental care (full-time employees only)
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – which provides confidential counseling services to employees and their families, as well as a variety of work life services to assist with everyday life challenges such as child and eldercare, financial advice legal support, career and resiliency coaching and nutrition support services.
- Life and disability insurance
- Maternity/ Parental leave top up
- Education subsidies
- Variety of opportunities and positions
- Challenging clinical specialty areas
- Excellent interprofessional team environment
- On-site cafeteria
- Payday Payouts -opportunity for staff to play HHCC Foundation’s Payday Payouts 50/50 lottery and much more
We are grateful to each member of our team for their dedication and service and hope this event will help us find more people who share in our commitment to providing the best care possible to our patients, families, and caregivers.
Jack Hutchison, Vice President of People and Culture