It’s a boy! Ilyas Idris Malik was born at Headwaters Health Care Centre at 01:11am today weighing a healthy 7 pounds and 15.6 ounces. He is the third boy for mom Nida Awan and dad Idris Malik of Tottenham. Congratulations to the family! What a great way to start the year off!
Did You Know?
- There were nearly 900 deliveries at Headwaters last year.
- Headwaters’ Obstetrical program had nearly 100 more births in 2021, than the previous year.
- Headwaters has obstetricians with clinics adjacent to the hospital at 140 Rolling Hills Drive.
- Midwives registered with Midwives of Headwaters Hills have hospital privileges at Headwaters and work alongside Headwaters’ Obstetrical Team of physicians and nurses to offer midwife-attended hospital births.
- Each piece of hospital equipment our doctors and nurses use are funded by community donations through Headwaters Health Care Foundation. Thanks to the generosity of our local community, this includes new equipment for the Obstetrical program.