Headwaters is committed to creating an environment where we work collaboratively to ensure that we provide the best possible standard of care to our patients and their families. If you are interested in joining our team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opportunities Available
Respiratory Therapist (Casual)The Respiratory Therapist works both independently and collaboratively with all team members to assess the needs of patients, develop and implement plans of care in consultation with the patient and family members. Care may include duties such as respiratory therapy, pulmonary disorders and emergency care.Qualifications:
To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter by April 11, 2014 quoting job number T-4102-14 to email@example.com.
- Active member of the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario in good standing and are preferably a member of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapist or a member of the Respiratory Therapy Society of Ontario
- Certified in CPR at the BCLS level and have ACLS.
- Preferably have at least two years acute care experience with neonate, adults and chronic conditions
- Educator certification is an asset and experience in PFT lab is preferred.
While we appreciate all resumes, we can only contact those applicants selected for an interview.
Central Scheduler (Temporary Part-Time)Central Scheduling is responsible for the staffing and scheduling for various departments within the hospital to ensure the most cost efficient and compliant scheduling practice.Qualifications:
The approximate duration of this temporary part-time position is one year. To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter by April 7, 2014 quoting job number A-4115-14 to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all resumes, we can only contact those applicants selected for an interview.
- Post-Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of collective agreement terms related to staffing and scheduling is preferred
- Experience with payroll coding is preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Meditech staffing and scheduling modules
- Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict resolution experience
Back to Top
Registered Nurse Emergency Room (Temporary Full-Time) Backed by a current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario, you have a minimum of 2 years current Emergency room experience. You have current CTAS training/experience as well as ACLS certification and experience. To be successful in this position, you have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize care and adapt to unexpected change in patient acuity as well as demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills. Previous paediatric experience is preferred and completion of the Coronary Care course is a requirement. The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently under medical directives and to work in a fast-paced environment. To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter quoting job number N-4038-13 to email@example.com
While we appreciate all resumes, we can only contact those applicants selected for an interview. Back to Top