Headwaters is committed to creating an environment where we work collaboratively to ensure that we provide the best possible standard of care to our patients and their families. If you are interested in joining our team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opportunities Available
Physiotherapist (Temporary Part-Time)
The Physiotherapist will act as primary agent to identify and improve patient movement and function with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. The position will help promote their patients' health and wellbeing, and assist the rehabilitation process.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
The approximate duration of this temporary position is one year. To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter by July 3, 2015 quoting job number T-4386-15 to email@example.com
- Graduate of approved Baccalaureate or Masters of Physiotherapy Degree
- Current Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Membership in Canadian Physiotherapy Association is preferred
- Recent acute inpatient experience
- Experience in inpatient rehabilitation is preferred
- Knowledge of the Gentle Persuasive Approach is preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
While we appreciate all resumes, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Registered Nurse, Operating Room (Temporary Part-Time)The Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the provision of general and specialized nursing duties and work assignments on a daily basis, according to the standards of Nursing Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario, and approved standards of care of the Corporation.The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
To confidentially explore this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter quoting job number N-4322-15 to firstname.lastname@example.orgWhile we appreciate all resumes, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Current certification with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Perioperative certificate – C.N.A. is preferred
- Completion of O.R. training courses
- Recent operating room experience
- BCLS/C.P.R. Certification
- Recovery Room experience